hello ∞
how are you all?
---
Today I will be talking about some things on my mind recently ∞ I have realised that I should stop doing things that make others happy if it's making me feel forced. I recently changed an account of mine on Instagram from a tumblr themed account to a Minecraft account. I lost a fanpage, but I am so much happier posting now, so I did the same with my youtube, crafts to also Minecraft, and now I'm changing my blog.
I'll be posting things that I want to share, anything really. My blog is also turning from a set theme to my best friend, where I can post (almost) anything I want. ∞
---
In this post I'm also talking about something exciting that happened in school recently. A few weeks ago, me and 2 of my friends applied for the job of a library prefect. It is the third highest rank in the school that you can get, as a keen year 7 this was the coolest thought, and I'm up there 24/7 anyway! We were brought to the library Tuesday for a short interview. Some of the other girls had been up Monday, and told us it was really hard! I had mine, passed it on (it was actually easy!), and had a big laugh about it. On Friday we got letters- I was accepted into the team! We got given them right before 5th Period, and I saw 2 of the other girls who got in, as excited as me, running down the hallway screaming. We were extremely excited. Unfortunately, one of my other friends didn't get in, but we will still see her often enough. I'll keep you all updated about the training!
---
xox, Nell ∞
No comments:
Post a Comment