Hi everyone ∞
I have been looking at quotes recently, and they make me really happy. Hopefully this collection can help make you happier today as well!
---∞---
10. Happiness is like a storm, it may upset you to get through it, but there is a rainbow waiting at the end!
9. I am in charge of how I feel, and today I am choosing happiness.
8. Even the smallest voice can make a big difference in a big way.
7. Be with those that help your being.
6. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
5. Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
4. Live simply, dream big, be grateful, give love and laugh lots.
3. If you have hope, you have everything.
2. Don't count the days, make the days count.
1. Reach for the moon, and even if you miss you'll land in the stars.
Hi there
ReplyDeleteI have replied to your comment on my blog about iPhone favicon troubleshooting
have a good day
x