Sunday, 18 May 2014

Room Tour | Desk + Workspace


After becoming a blogger and seeing others' rooms, I decided to do up my own! I wanted a bedroom of a blogger, and now I have one unique to me! This is just my desk tour at the moment, but I should be releasing a full room tour soon!
Starting on this side of my desk, I have my Ikea lamp, and then my camera notebook: my life is pretty much in there! Under my lamp is a little sticky note / memo kind of thing.
I drew my camera on a teeny canvas I got for christmas, which happily sits on top of my revision cards. I also have a candle, but it never gets burned upstairs for safety reasons.
I have 4 books- a snowflake notebook, my photography manual, my Wreck this Journal and a Sentimental Circus scheduler for 2014.
On this side of my desk I keep all my crafty supplies, plus my tag from when I went to PGL in Year 5, it brings back so many memories!
This is my pencil+pen storage, where I keep everything... It needs a sort-out, really! Next to it I put my adorable camera necklace, and some cupcakes I made out of clay.
This floral pot holds everything I can't fit on my desk! I have transparent + deco tape, highlighters, eos, memo pads and a cleaner for my glasses. Underneath is my daily planner + to do, which usually gets doodled on when I'm studying, oops! I also have a mint coloured heart paperweight which my friend gave me on my birthday, and you can see the top of my guitar too!

Thats everything, really! I hope you didn't get too bored in this post, I changed the style up a bit. Feedback is appreciated in the comments! 
Nell∞

No comments:

Post a Comment