Sunday, 18 May 2014

Lately

Hi all ∞
Leave a comment about what you have been loving lately this week! I'll be featuring the best one in my newest post.
---
1) Meaningful quotes

I really love this one, it really relates to how I'm feeling right now.




2) Starbucks

I have been drinking too many chocolate mocha frappachinos in this very hot weather, oh well!



3) Rainbow Loom

Oh wow, I really am in love! I adore crafty things, and the simplicity of rainbow loom is awesome!!
I even sell them to my friends, any money I make is usually used to buy snacks and lunch at school :)



4) Poppy

Chloe's cat has taken my heart by a storm, she is SO adorable!! Chloe, I'm jealous!
Chloe's Blog: http://www.alittlebirdyblog.com/







That's about it, really!! I also just finished the Divergent trilogy... I can't talk about that, or I'll burst out in tears- go read it!

Nell ∞





No comments:

Post a Comment